20060503

The new Tool album is FANTASTIC!

WOW. I didn't know exactly what to expect (aside from a little nostalgia) from 10,000 Days, but it really blew me away. One of the great things about it is that you have to judge it as a complete album, you can' t necessarily pick it apart by the tracks. Admittedly, I don't pay too much attention to the lyrics...they're pretty depressing. But they come together with the music to make a powerful album. I've never been a huge Tool fan (I bought Lateralus in 2001 and was disappointed), but this album's a winner - it's intense, interesting, and absorbing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no opinion about Tool, but thought it was a pity that no one had commented yet on any of your blog entries.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

This one makes it three! Look below at the Rochester subway post. My blog overfloweth with comments!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home