20080331

Published!

I got a message from a company called Schmap a little while ago, requesting one of my photos on Flickr for use in their online travel guides. I was a little wary of it, but after looking around online it seemed like it was a fine thing to do (a blog written by a copyright lawyer that addressed the issue was the clincher). So now a photo I snapped at the Wolfsonian Museum in Miami Beach can be seen on the Schmap Florida website, located a click away from the following widget (and they probably love the free advertising they're getting here):

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chris:

I had a picture chosen for the Madrid Schmap, a picture of the Real Madrid stadium, not a great photo, and it won't bring fame and fortune.

Jay

4:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Awesome!!! It's all about being a legend in your own mind.

4:51 PM  
Blogger morphogen said...

My photo of the Franklin Mint is on the Philly Schmap. Silvio is in it, holding up a coin.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Woo hoo! Everyone's getting in on Schmap. I think it's terrific.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home